washington, dc


Anonymous said...

this one is kinda creepy for some reason. also, how do u put these borders around some of your pics? using regular film and just goin into the lab? or photoshop? - lilbit

sixfive said...

this was a scan, so the black edge is the edge of the negative, but if you have photoshop you can add a black (or white or any color) border by going under image>canvas size and making the canvas size a little bit larger. thanks for the comment, don't know about it bein creepy though ; )